Meh. This is a local BBQ chain… and I should have got the BBQ… Only got the burger b/c I hadn't had one yet in 2012. This one is hand-formed and griddled. There were some good things about it:
- lettuce, tomato, onion were all fresh and plentiful.
- it was well proportioned in terms of patty/bun/veggie ratio.
- had plenty of mustard and a touch of mayo
but there were some bad things about it:
- no pickles?
- while bun was soft and nice.. but barely griddled at all.
- the meat was bad… not seasoned, not juicy = no flavor at all.
- onion rings were pretty bad.