Promotional Use Terms
In addition to our general Terms of Service (http://peepmeat.com/tos.php), which are incorporated herein by this reference, if you use the PeepMeat for any commercial, business or promotional purposes, you must accept the following terms. Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in our general Terms of Service.
We welcome commercial use of PeepMeat by businesses in the food or drink industry in the following ways, as long as your relationship to the business or brand are obvious to users:
- Sharing photos of foods or drinks offered by your business or brand.
- Sharing foods or drinks business or brand recommends, wants, tries or loves.
- Incentivizing users to share photos of foods or drinks offered by your business or brand.
- Creating guides.
We also welcome the use of the PeepMeat platform by small businesses, brands and individuals to host contests and sweepstakes ("Promotions"), as long as you abide by the following Terms:
- You may incentivize the following actions:
- Sharing photos of food.
- Taking great photos.
- Sharing photos of food and including a certain hashtag in the notes.
- Adding items or photos to a guide.
- Sharing links to Content on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
- You may not incentivize other actions on PeepMeat, especially any action that undermines the credibility of PeepMeat's rating system such as clicking or tapping on the rating stars.
- You must be able to communicate with winners via publicly available mechanisms, such as photo comments, as we do not allow third parties to communicate directly with users via their account email addresses without user permission.
- You will not directly or indirectly indicate that PeepMeat is a sponsor or administrator of or in any way associated with the promotion.
- You include the following disclosures:
- Adjacent to any description of how to enter the Promotion, "This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with PeepMeat." (Or other wording agreed upon between you and PeepMeat in advance.)
- If you plan to display or otherwise use any user's Content or Public Information, you must additionally explain how this Content or Public Information might be used, and it must be unlikely that anyone would inadvertently enter your promotion, for example: "By entering this promotion, you agree to let us use your submissions or information in the following ways: ___."
- In the promotion's rules, a complete legal release of PeepMeat by each entrant or participant as well as acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with PeepMeat.
- You will not host a promotion on PeepMeat if: The promotion is open or marketed to entrants or participants under the age of 18; the promotion is illegal or not in compliance with laws of each country where users are permitted to enter or participate; the promotion's objective is to promote gambling, tobacco, firearms, prescription drugs, or gasoline; the prize includes alcohol, tobacco, dairy, firearms, or prescription drugs; or the promotion is a sweepstakes that conditions entry upon the completion of a lengthy task, purchase of a food, product, or service, or other form of consideration.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your Promotion complies with all applicable laws and regulations and will be held liable for (and will indemnify and hold PeepMeat harmless from any losses or other liabilities arising from or relating to) any Promotion hosted through PeepMeat.
If you would like to use PeepMeat for any other commercial purposes, are unsure whether your intended use is appropriate or have more complex Promotion-related needs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your intended use or idea.